Friday, September 5, 2014

A Letter from Mommy

To My Future Little Arrows,

We begin this blog as a way to be intentional about documenting all of our lives together. We have never been the type to take pictures and make sure we have memories of our lives, but for your sake we will. It is important to me, as your momma, to remember everything, big or small, about your lives-Your birth, your giggles, your cries, your facial expressions, your gifts, your development as you grow, and mostly the joy you all bring us. We start this blog before any of you are born, but Timothy kicking and on the way. 
As a tittle for this family blog we wanted to choose something that we will carry on for the rest of our lives. Psalm 127:3-5 reminds us that you are a gift from God to us and that, while we started having you during our youth, you are a blessing to our lives, you are "Like arrows in the hand of a warrior," in our hands. 
I can't wait to be able to look back at this letter, written to you all, and remember where I was when I wrote it (in my yellow and gray room at your grandparents house) and see just how far we have gotten. I do not know how many of you there will be or what your names will be, but know that I love you with all my heart. I pray for you constantly and I am patiently awaiting you. This is just the beginning of a great family and of our lives together with God at its center. 
Los quiero con todo mi corazon mis amores.

Your Mommy