Friday, September 5, 2014

For Timothy From Daddy

Hello Timothy 
I don't know how to start this letter son. You were born July 27, 2014 at Baldwin Park. Mom and I waited for you 9 moths son!! We were very happy to finally have you. Son I'm writing to you because I'm going to tell you that I love you and I'm always going to try my best to be there for you whenever you need help. I want you to have the best and I want you to be the happiest baby. Your the best thing that has ever happen to me. GOD has blessed mom and I with you. We're so happy to have you son. Always remember God is in control of our lives. If you ever have any problems I'm always going to try to be there but God is always going to be there for you son.  Go to church! Stay in church. I cant wait for you to grow up so we could do many things. :) 
From: your Dad Roberto Lopez

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.