Sunday, September 14, 2014

For Timothy From Mommy


My little Timothy,

I love you so much baby. Since the moment they put you on my chest & you opened your big eyes & bobbed your head (like you always do) I fell in love. I loved you from the moment I knew you were growing I'm my belly, but seeing your big grey eyes & hearing your cry I felt a feeling I had never felt before. You have changed my life forever honey & I thank God for it. You are my sweetie pie, my love, my first born. Your chubby little cheeks & your cute button nose have taken over my life & my heart. I pray Gods blessings over your life & I cover you with his precious blood. I declare that you are an intelligent, talented, driven boy, but above all you love The Lord. You are a man of faith & your heart desires to serve God. I will never stop praying for you my Timothy Emmanuel. You are a God honoring boy.
I love you my sweet pea
Your momma.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.